Restaurant and Kitchen Service was founded in 2010 to help meet the needs of local foodservice providers. Three years later, in 2013, we partnered with Direct South to offer a dynamic solution that no other foodservice supply company offers: a complete, customized experience beginning at your first phone call, to the point of purchase, and throughout the lifecycle of your equipment.
In 2015, Direct South was acquired by Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based foodservice design and supply group, The Boelter Companies. It was renamed Boelter Southeast Division in 2016. Together, Boelter, RKS, and Macon’s Middle Georgia Service Division have been in the industry for nearly a century, allowing us to develop and maintain strong relationships with leading manufacturers and innovators. This is a testament to the continued quality of our equipment, services, and loyal customer relationships.
Our refrigeration repair technicians are industry leaders in repairing and servicing commercial coolers and freezers. From the second you call, our service manager will talk with you about your personalized needs and walk you through the next steps. Products we service include:
- Walk-in Coolers & Freezers
- Commercial Reach-in Coolers & Freezers
- Custom Fab Drop-ins & Cold Wells
- Industrial Refrigeration
Commercial ice machines can be one of the most frustrating repairs in a kitchen, with long lead times on parts, incomplete diagnoses, and technicians who need multiple trips before getting the job done right. At Restaurant and Kitchen Service, we invest heavily every year in sending our service technicians to all major service schools. It’s our pleasure to make the right diagnosis on the first call. Let us bring your ice machine back to life.
We stock, install, and service most brands, from commercial rooftop units to residential and mini split systems.
- Emergency Air Conditioner Repair: We guarantee same-day service. Air conditioners can usually be repaired in one service call.
- AC Installation and AC Replacement: If your air conditioning system requires constant repair, you should begin looking at replacement options ASAP. Our experts offer free estimates and can determine the best value for your budget, giving you optimal comfort and quality.