Your One Stop Shop
Over the years, we’ve seen how kitchen crews use (or abuse) their hardware. We know which manufacturers stand up to the foodservice grind. In fact, Boelter has long-term relationships with the best suppliers in the business. We even consult with their R&D departments. Leaders in our industry know we’ll tell it straight. And that’s how we advise you, too. If you can spend less on equipment, we will tell you. But, more importantly, we’ll tell you if you shouldn’t. After all, investing in quality when it comes to the vital equipment for your operation usually makes the most business sense. It’s about balancing aesthetics with practicality. Our team listens to what you want and what you need, then advises on what works best.
What sets us apart?
order fill rate or greater
in-stock items with access to thousands more
Years in Business
WE WILL ASSIST YOU WITH:
- Budget Preparation
- Tabletop Design
- Equipment Planning and Specification
- Janitorial: Products and recommendations to keep your facility up to code.
- Disposables: For every catering event, party, and to-go food operation you provide.
- Sourcing: Finding required and alternative products to create efficiency and savings.
- Online Ordering: User-friendly, fast, efficient, and customized to you.
- Delivery Frequency: Flexible and reliable, we will make sure of it!
- Customer Service: Prompt, responsive and friendly. We’re not happy until you’re happy!
- Stocking: Over 10,000 items in stock with access to 100,000 more. If you need it, we have it!
We help you navigate the planning, purchasing and installation process for streamlined efficiency and genuine functionality for your operation for the long haul. And that’s real value that’s not on the spec sheet. We go above and beyond to make sure your facility is stocked from top to bottom and ready to serve.