It’s more than a commercial kitchen—it’s the essence of your business.
The kitchen is the lifeblood of any restaurant. It sets the tone for everything from establishing efficient workflows, to operational efficiencies, and everything that’s part of an elevated customer experience. Let’s design and build the commercial kitchen that brings everything you’re known for to life.
At Boelter, designing the perfect design solution begins with understanding how we can help execute your vision. Throughout each step we’ll share the countless insights we’ve learned over years of working with customers of all types and sizes. Together we’ll reinforce what makes you unique and find the best solution for the way you work.
Our professionals guide the process with proven design/build expertise to eliminate missteps and ultimately ensure your kitchen is not only optimized for efficiency, but is a personalized extension of you.
A kitchen design solution that fits all your needs.
With three generations of industry experience, you can rely on Boelter for all aspects of kitchen design. We help independent restaurants seeking smart, efficient designs to multi-units in need of consistency and configuration options for new construction sites, and everything in between.
We’ll cover the critical elements and keep you on schedule—and on budget—while getting you on your way to reach the next level.
Our New Construction services:
- Project Evaluation: Establish objectives, criteria and feasibility
- Conceptual Design: Identify flow patterns and create preliminary layouts
- Comprehensive Management: Set project budget, schedule and communication plan
- Rough-in Drawings: Account for everything, including utilities
- Compliance: Adhere to local building and health departments
- Site Visits: Maintain communication with design and construction teams
- Equipment Details: Supply organized, written equipment specifications, including pricing proposal
- Turnkey Solutions: Procure, stage, deliver and install equipment and furnishings package
- Occupancy Certificates: Supervise final health inspection and fire code compliance
- Close-out Documentation: Supply as-built drawings and equipment maintenance guides
- Ongoing Support: Stand beside you even as you open for service
Trying to squeeze a commercial kitchen into a small space? Ready to optimize your space to ensure optimal efficiency? Boelter’s Lean Kitchen Design services are the perfect solution. We have all kinds of ideas to share as well as success stories to help you see the potential of your space.
Ready to schedule a consultation?
Please give us a call at 1 (800) 263-5837 or click below to send a message.