Our business is understanding yours.
At Boelter, we know the key to a successful project is the supplier-client relationship—which is why our work revolves around building lasting relationships and understanding your vision. Rely on three generations worth of experience fueled by passion for the foodservice industry and a desire to grow with it. After all, your business partner should be just as passionate as you.
Watch your project come to life.
From independent restaurants to large commercial kitchens, we’ll accurately specify, design and procure the products you need for an efficient and sustainable venue. Through frequent site visits and proactive communication with your construction and design team, we’ll make sure you’re on schedule and prepared to operate well beyond opening day.
We’ll manage all steps of product procurement.
Our dedicated team will cover all of your foodservice supply needs, including kitchen equipment, custom fabrication, furniture, smallwares and disposables. We’ll cover everything from delivery to testing and calibrating your equipment to creating operator manuals, so you’re well-prepared for any situation.
Together, we’ll make sure your completed project is your ideal project.
Our Project Management services:
- Project Evaluation: Establish objectives, criteria and feasibility
- Conceptual Design: Identify flow patterns and create preliminary layouts
- Rough-in Drawings: Account for everything, including utilities
- Compliance: Adhere to local building and health departments
- Equipment Details: Supply organized, written equipment specifications, including pricing proposal
- Turnkey Solutions: Procure, stage, deliver and install equipment and furnishings package
- Close-out Documentation: Supply as-built drawings and equipment maintenance guides
- Occupancy Certificates: Supervise final health inspection and fire code compliance
- Ongoing Support: Stand beside you even as you open for service
Ready to schedule a consultation?
Please give us a call at 1 (800) 263-5837 or click below to send a message.